Saturday, June 15, 2013

Allah is always with you, mr.DREAMS.

Bismillah ..

FAR I .
Financial and Reporting I. (sem 1)
Financial and Reporting II. (sem 2)
Financial and Reporting III. (sem 3)
Financial and Reporting IV. (sem 4)
Yess, the main subject for accounting's students.

Congrate, because you got the cost that you want.


My story with account's subject was started like this ...

In form 4, i have problem to choose either science or account field.
but i still wants to study in science, why ? 
i did know why but my aim just wants to take science subject only. (bajet terror gilew la ni dalam bidang fizik, bio, kimia bagai. Padahal report pun malas nak buat. Final exam apatah lagi. Main- main je tawu ).
and lastly i take account as additional subject. but too sad because i did not in love with account at that time. i just study study doing homework BUT i did not know and not understand anything about account. At that time, my heart is not for account. (hah, segala kerja sekolah berkaitan subjek akaun semuanya tiru orang sebb tak tahu langsung nak buat. teruk gilew kannn. pastu markah ujian pun teruk yang teramat teruk atas pagar je. sampai cikgu pun nasihat dan tanya samada pasti ke nak amik akaun juga). 

In form 5, redha with 10 subjects that will taken on SPM examination. 
wow~ 9subject sc (physic, bio, chemistry) + 1 account.
i start falling in love with account subject because i start had a tuition class with personal teacher. (nak tuisyen pun kene personal tawu, tak boleh pergi kelas tuisyen yang ramai2 tu sebb nnt tak faham juga).
Finally, i got a light about this subject. when i get ? when i really in love with this subject ? when i understand all the topics from form 4 ? This happen one weeks before i will sit in the SPM examintion. That time i said "laaar, senang je rupeyer tajuk ni". Alhamdulillah i got petunjuk and Allah Ease eveything for my efforts. 

Other than that, my teacher also gave the spirit with said " one day i will study at OXFORD university if i put more efforts and get A+ in account". (disebabkan suke sangat berangan, makanya oxford menjadi tempat yang sangat diimpikan. hari-hari tengok kat whiteboard di rumah "I  OXFORD" . Serius ade tulis kat dalam bilik belajar sebagai semangat).  very dissapointed when i did not got A+ in accout subject. i'm sorry teacher!

But i still want to try in account until i get what i wants in my life. i continue my dream to be in oxford one day, Insyaallah. then, i take accounting cost in matriculation. this is too hard to me because i did not know anything about economic subject, about business subject and this is new challenge to me. Then, Alhamdulillah. Thn i get the rewards from Allah after everyday i try try and put all my efforts in study. 

Now i study at University Utara Malaysia in Bachelor of Accounting with Honour.
Alhamdulillah, i get what i wants but from now i must try try try and give all my efforts again to achieve the next aim : OXFORD, i will be there :))


May Allah  Ease everything,

May Allah heard all my pray,

May Allah bless all my actions,

Thanks God for your chance that you give to me.

Bismillah ..
Mulakan segalanya dengan perkara yang positif.
Abaikan dan lupakan segala yang menganggu fikiran ini.

Jaga iman, jaga hati, jaga diri.

remember Allah always besides you, Insyaallah.  ACCOUNTANT to be.

No comments: